4.06.2015

Easter 2015: Passion Into Action - Over and Out

Once again, thank you to everyone who ordered shirts this year to make our Passion Into Action campaign a huge success! I have loved seeing these colorful t-shirts all over social media. Thanks to everyone in these pictures and many, many more whose pictures I do not have, we were able to donate $4,208.25 to Kindred Image to support Pastor Lee's ministry in South Korea. Let's never forget what Jesus teaches in Matthew 25: 34-40 and commit to serving the least of these for the rest of our lives!

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

 



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Somehow I manage to miss your tshirts EVERY. STINKING. YEAR. :) I love love your designs...this year's is awesome!...and next year I am going to stalk your blog! Great job!

Amy said...

So sorry Lisa! Send me your email address, and I will add you to the group next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS