9.18.2014

New Adoption = New Blog

Sometime over the summer, my blog template went to pot. I think the template designer deleted my background, and random text ended up all over my blog. I had considered changing the design for quite awhile, and that turn of events and a new adoption journey gave me the motivation to find a new template.

What do you think?? I really love it! I still have some pieces I'd like to adjust, but overall, I'm very happy with the new look. Eventually, I would like to add drop boxes to make finding information much easier. It appears to be quite a task for a novice like myself, so if you call yourself a web-design guru and feel like helping out a girl, I'd be very grateful! 

Before jumping into the details of our current adoption, let me take you on a tour of my new design. If your view of my blog doesn't match the pictures below, you might need to use blogger in "compatibility view." I have to do that with Internet Explorer. 







These are found at the end of each blog post. 



I hope you enjoy following our next adventure on this fresh new blog design! Stay tuned for fun posts to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS