9.24.2014

Mudlove Bracelets


About a month or so ago, my dad called me to ask if I had ever heard of a company called MudLOVE. I told him that I had, and in fact, I purchased one of their bracelets in an online auction that was being held as an adoption fundraiser. My dad shared that he had recently visited the MudLOVE store, as it is located in Warsaw, IN where he works. Here is an excerpt from the MudLOVE website:

In an attempt to deny self, MudLOVE was built on the idea of giving back. Starting with nothing more than an old stamp set, a box of clay, and an unadvised business plan of giving 20% of all sales to clean drinking water projects in Africa, MudLOVE was born, and God-inspired creations emerged. The hope of MudLOVE is to be an inspiration to people, not just providing Africans with clean water, but also encouraging and loving broken people. What one may lack in clean water, another may lack in love.

My dad really liked their business model, especially when he learned that 20% of the earnings go to clean water in Africa through an organization called Water for Good. MudLOVE chose Water for Good because this organization "focuses on long-term development, not just short-term solutions. They believe in solving the water crisis for good, by implementing a well maintenance program that shows villages the importance of maintaining their new water source, and teaches them how to finance the repairs on their water pump themselves, keeping the clean water flowing forever!"

So why am I telling you all about MudLOVE and Water for Good? Well, first of all, they are really awesome organizations! Second, my dad and stepmom surprised us with an incredible gift. They bought us 100 MudLOVE bracelets to use as a fundraiser for this adoption. We are hoping to raise $1,000 by selling these bracelets per MudLOVE's recommendation on pricing their bracelets for fundraisers. The bracelets are made of high-fired clay and are waterproof. We chose the words and color bands for each bracelet and love how they turned out! All bracelets are $10 with the exception of "be the change." It is $12 because it cost more to make. Check out pictures below!

$10
THE ADOPTED BRACELETS ARE SOLD OUT. WE ARE NOT REORDERING THESE.

 "For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, "Abba Father!" (Romans 8:15)

$10
 "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." (Romans 12:12)
I AM PLACING A NEW ORDER FOR HOPE BRACELETS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

$10
THE INSPIRE BRACELETS ARE SOLD OUT. WE ARE NOT REORDERING THEM.

 "I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me." (Jeremiah 32:40)


http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/
$10
I AM PLACING A NEW ORDER FOR REDEEM BRACELETS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

 "You have taken up my cause, O Lord; you have redeemed my life." (Lamentations 3:58)
 
$12
I AM PLACING A NEW ORDER FOR BE THE CHANGE BRACELETS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Last year for Easter, we held a Forget the Frock t-shirt fundraiser that benefitted Love Wthout Boundaries. The theme was CHANGE STARTS WITH ONE. We chose be the change for our last set of bracelets to continue that theme and to remind people to take whatever they are passionate about and use it to change part of the world.

If you would like to purchase a bracelet, please send an email to amykabell@gmail.com with the details of your order, or you can leave a comment on FB! Be sure to tell me which bracelets and the quantity of each. There are limited quantities (20 of each bracelet), though if there is enough interest, I can order more! These would make great Christmas gifts. Thank you for helping us bring home our new son or daughter by purchasing a MudLOVE bracelet!
 
AGAIN, I AM REORDERING THE HOPE, REDEEMED, AND BE THE CHANGE BRACELETS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE OR MORE. :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS FUNDRAISER!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS