3.05.2014

Passion Into Action: 24 Hours Later

Twenty-four hours have passed since I first posted about our campaign to put your PASSION INTO ACTION this Easter by forgetting the frock and scrapping the suit and instead purchasing one of the three t-shirts below. I wanted to let you know that the energy and excitement behind this movement has been so incredible! I've seen at least 26 shares on Facebook, and I've had 2,213 hits on that blog post. It is officially the most-read blog post I've written since starting my blog 6 1/2 years ago. This is so much fun! I love how excited people are to wear their shirts Easter Sunday. The discussions families are having with one another are also really incredible. Parents are learning that their children's hearts are drawn to certain causes. Family members are voting for different charities.

So far, 74 shirts have been purchased!! I stand amazed that we already have so many people interested in joining this campaign. If you are passionate about the five causes and want to see your favorite charity receive the proceeds, please share my posts to move this idea forward. It is so fun to see people from all over the country ordering these shirts! I even was approached by a pastor's wife in Alabama, and her church is very interested in placing a bulk order for shirts!! How awesome is that?!
 
I can't think of anything better this Easter than for people to start or continue pursuing the passions that God has put in their hearts. Jesus sacrificed His life so that we could be in a relationship with God and spend eternity with Him.
 
Now, it is our turn to sacrifice our lives for the sake of others.
 
I am so excited to see what the next 24 hours brings! See below to place your order. Thank you for your support and encouragement as we all work to put our Passion Into Action!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS