10.14.2013

Day 6: Gotcha Day (mini version)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6, 7 ESV)

God has answered our every prayer for today!!! We are praising Him and thanking Him for all sweet blessings that filled our day. 

I have so much to say...so many thoughts to share...but I am falling asleep, so I will leave you with the image of my angel sleeping next to me. I am smitten by this precious boy, and I am just praising God for the peace He gave all of us today. So thankful to have been called. So thankful that God is persistent. Say YES no matter what He asks you to do for His Kingdom. I promise, when He lays a path before you, walking that path will be the most incredible adventure of your life!

My path led us to the most precious little boy. What child is waiting for you if you take a leap of faith and say yes? Thank you, Jesus, for your gift of adoption!!

Sweet dreams...


2 comments:

Liberty said...

Beautiful!! Sweet dreams to the little boy with the changed life!

Carlos C said...

Amy,
How good to hear that all is going well for you two. Soon you will be home with your precious boy and together with the whole family; how awesome is that? Best wishes.
Carlos C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS