6.12.2013

Seven Days Later

I have to admit, I think I cried maybe 18 times today. I am not kidding! I didn't cry for a super long time any of those 18 times, but my goodness, I was brought to tears over and over and over again. I have been praying that God would stir the hearts of people around us, and I would say our prayers have been answered. Here are the details on our fundraiser as of right now:

Stats:
Number of Families = 93
Number of Puzzle Pieces = 885
Total Donations = $4,425
 
Ninety-three families. Eight-hundred, eighty-five puzzle pieces. Four-thousand, four-hundred, twenty-five dollars.
 
ALL IN SEVEN DAYS.
 
We are so humbled by the love and generosity shown by those around us. We will forever be grateful to all of you for your prayers and financial support while we wait for God's timing in bringing our son home.
 
Seven Days
If you would like to contribute to our fundraiser, please visit our website at http://youcaring.com/bringtuckerhome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS