5.25.2013

Prayer Warriors

video

Back in February, a new friend we met through a FB adoption group visited Tuck's orphanage. She initially gave me two pictures and three videos, and after recently sending her a flash drive to load additional videos and pictures, she sent this one. My heart leapt with joy to see Tucker smiling and having fun with her. This is such a blessing to all of us!

What I have learned this past week is that we have some mighty prayer warriors on our side! Wow, I am still blown away by the number of people who have prayed once, a few times, many times, and even daily for our family. After seeing this video, we hope it helps you feel encouraged when you pray for our sweet son. May 17-21 were very dark, sad days for me. Thankfully, I am feeling much more peace again and have a more positive outlook on the rest of our journey to bringing Tucker home. I know your prayers have helped me, and I know God is hearing all of us. Thank you so much for loving our family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS