9.18.2012

Quick Post

Today was an exciting day! We received our first call from our assigned social worker, who seems absolutely perfect for our family. She gave us some information to start working on our next steps. Tonight we spent a couple hours reading, initialing, and signing several documents that Ryan will scan and send to our agency tomorrow. Our next big step will be choosing a local agency to complete our home study and starting that process. I am so excited take these next steps!

2 comments:

1001tears said...

How exciting!!! I am am cl/cp Mama, too. I am so glad I found your blog. I am your newest follower!

Amy
www.1001tears.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

My goodness can I tell you how excited I am for you? Maybe that's weird, being a complete stranger and all. But adoption has been totally life transforming to us and it's blessing so so so abundant!
Prayers for speedy paper work for you.
new follower.
Nancy-of the crazy 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS