7.24.2011

Thinking...


This break from work has been so wonderful! I've been home for 11 weeks and 3 days, and in a few more weeks, I'll be returning to my job as a school psychologist for my 4th year, post internship. I love my job and am very grateful for my part time position. It gives me such perfect balance between my work life and my home life. I have enjoyed so many adventures this summer with Ryan and our boys, which makes me so excited to see what next summer holds. Will we sell our house? Will we move somewhere new? Noah will turn 4, and Liam will celebrate his first birthday. Will they be good buddies? What new exciting adventures will we take? Vacation with Ryan's family to Hilton Head is on the list. I can hardly wait! Time will tell what the future holds. I can't wait to find out what happens next, and at the same time, I don't want time to go too fast. I don't want the boys to grow up too quickly, you know? One thing is for sure - I trust the Lord to help us open the right doors and close the wrong ones. It's the only thing any of us can count on when looking toward the future!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS