1.24.2011

Christmas 2010

After spending too much time writing an entire blog about Christmas this year and it being deleted by Blogger (GRR!), this is going to be a quick one told through pictures!


Christmas with my Mom, Kent, Dan, Kristen, Granddad, and Uncle Tom - the biggest pile of presents we've ever had! I can't imagine how big it will get when we add two more kids to the mix! I made spiral sliced ham, cheesy potato casserole, green bean casserole, Sister Schubert rolls, and a homemade dutch apple pie. Mom and I made a dozens of Christmas cookies earlier that week, and I must have eaten about 20 of them over the course of a month. Christmas just wouldn't be the same without them!


We spoiled Mom with a Kitchen Aid mixer this year! She was so surprised and loved it!


After seeing me wrap dozens of gifts, Noah would cover his toys with a blanket and put a ribbon and bow on top. This was one he made special just for me! Don't you loved the cocked head? It gets me every time!


PRECIOUS.


The Christmas tree after Santa arrived!


Noah's biggest gift from Santa - a remote controlled Buzz Light Year!


Mr. Jingles the Elf visited us everyday this Christmas season! He would hide in new places each day and report back to Santa each night if Noah had been a good boy or a bad boy. Jingles would tag along with us, too, when we went on trips or adventures. Good times! He went back to the North Pole after Christmas was over. Can't wait to see him again next year!


Noah playing with his new drum - of course his favorite is singing Happy Day while drumming away.


We moved the table in the kitchen so that he could ride around on his new scooter! For Christmas breakfast, I made our traditional croissant French toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. We were so full of delicious ham and turkey from our other Christmas celebrations, so I made chicken and dumpling soup. It was delicious as usual! We had a nice relaxing day as a family! Ryan surprised me with the gray classic cardy Ugg boots I've been drooling over since getting brown ones last year for Christmas, and I got him some Vibram Five Finger running shoes. It was a perfect Christmas!


Baby boy at almost 22 weeks.

I'm so excited to have another baby at home with us next Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS