11.08.2010

15 Weeks

Hooray! We are 15 weeks today! I go to the doctor tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again. Last week was really my first good week since before we hit the 6 week mark. I still sometimes get a little nauseous around 8 p.m., but it's inconsistent at this point. For the most part, I am feeling much more like myself again.


I always heard that you feel the baby move earlier in subsequent pregnancies, and that has definitely been the case for me! I felt Noah move for the first time around 18 weeks last time. I have probably been feeling this baby move since sometime in the middle of my 13th week. With Noah it felt more like bubbles popping, but this time, I am feeling more of a pushing feeling already. I will be excited to have our ultrasound (probably 4 weeks or so from tomorrow) in December. I look about 5 weeks further ahead than I am, though I have gained very little weight. I don't know how things just redistribute, but they do!



Thanks to my belly bands, I am still able to wear my regular pants and jeans. Plus, for whatever reason you are just smaller in the morning than in the evening, so I can squeeze into my regular clothes. I am so thankful that leggings are in this season because I am trying to wear them at least once a week to work. My work pants are definitely tighter than my jeans, so it's nice to be extra comfy one day at work. These pictures are from last Friday. We finally took some after so many people have asked for some belly shots!


As we speak, Noah is snuggled up next to my watching Pinocchio. I am cherishing this time with him right now, knowing it will never be just like it is again. He has one arm across my chest and his two feet propped up on my legs. He said he was a little "scared" and "afraid" when the movie first started, but I'm not sure why. I asked if he wanted to turn it off, and he said no. I just like that being close helps him feel better. So sweet!

The name game is a tough one. I think boys' names are the hardest to pick out. We had eight girls names, and we would've been happy with any of them. I have read every boys' name from two different books, and we have about five possibilities right now. People always ask about names, and it's so hard to want to share them because everyone has an opinion. If I hear a negative story about a name, then it's kind of tainted, and we won't want to use it. So, it'll probably be a big surprise come April/May! I still find myself smiling when I think of brothers...my two boys get to be brothers. Nothing has ever felt so sweet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS