8.10.2010

I Wanna Be Like You, Dad!

For those of you who know anything about Ryan, he LOVES his son!!! Seriously, in my wildest dreams I never imagined that Ryan would love Noah so much. It's the kind of love that makes you smile and shake your head because it's so incredibly cute. I don't know if you've heard this song (video below) before, but it's one that Ryan often hears while driving around for work. Feel free to listen to it while reading this blog. It really has the sweetest lyrics!


My mom recently bought Noah his own little toy mower, and from the first day he had it, he's played with it nonstop. One day this summer, Ryan needed to mow the yard, and Noah was so excited because he was going to mow, too! He kept saying, "Mow, too, Mommy! Mow, too! Help Daddy mow grass!" Noah mimicked ever move that Ryan made. If Ryan walked across the lawn, Noah pushed his mower in the same direction. When Ryan turned around to come back toward me, Noah did the same. There were grass clippings in the driveway, and Noah would run his mower over them back and forth. He was working hard!


Are these not the sweetest pictures ever? It was one of those moments that you just tuck into your memory with really special care, knowing that you'll want to think of those moments often. Ryan and Noah have such a special relationship, and I am so glad I got to capture one of their sweetest moments together.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so proud of you all. Ryan and Amy, you are seriously the best parents and role models to your son that I have ever seen. Keep up the good work. Know that you are loved.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute Amy!!
Dalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS