5.20.2010

So Much to Write


Oh my - there is just so much to write! I don't know why I am surprised to be so busy, but May is the busiest month for me besides the month around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not only am I wrapping up everything at work, going into school almost daily, but I also get to celebrate birthdays for two of the most important people in my life - Ryan and Noah! Ryan turns 30 on Saturday, and Noah turned 2 last Saturday. Of course there is lots of blogging to be done about all of the preparation and celebrations, but you will have to wait and be patient until all is revealed. I cannot wait to celebrate Ryan's 30th birthday! He has no idea what is ahead of him, and I can't wait to see his face as the surprises roll in one-by-one. Noah's birthday was perfect - absolutely perfect. I am excited to share the details and show you some pictures. Until then, be patient! I am hoping to return to a normal schedule of blogging in the near future. Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS