Egg in the Hole
1 slice of bread
2 tablespoons of butter
1. Cut a hole into a slice of bread using a cookie cutter, the rim of a glass, etc.
2. Warm pan to medium, placing 1 tablespoon of butter in pan until melted
3. Place bread into the pan with melted butter, letting it soak for a couple minutes
4. Crack your egg and pour it into the hole of the bread - add salt and pepper
5. Let it cook until firm
6. Let the other side cook until the yolk is cooked to your desired firmness. Add salt & pepper.
You will find yourself eating a restaurant quality breakfast that has crispy, buttery goodness! Serve with fresh fruit and a tall glass of orange juice. Enjoy!