12.22.2009

Now and Then


Like I wrote in my last blog, this time of year always seems to make me think about the past. When I see pictures of Noah from last Christmas, he is SO tiny! What's funny is that he seemed to be to be doing so many things: smiling, laughing, eating, rolling over, getting up on all fours, etc. Now that he is a walking, talking, playing maniac, last Christmas seems like forever ago. So many things have changed as far as his development goes. It has been quite the journey and an amazing one at that. Here are some pictures from then, as well as some from now.


Christmas 2008


Christmas 2009


Christmas 2008


Christmas 2009

When he was a baby, everyone would say, "Wow! Look at those cheeks!" I didn't think much of them - I mean, I didn't have much to compare him to then. Now that I look at his pictures this year, now I really see what they meant! :) He finally grew into his cheeks. Another HUGE difference is that he has a neck now! I'm serious - I remember the day that Ryan and I both looked at each other and said, "Wow! You can see his neck now!" Noah is just over 19 months old, and those baby blues look like they are here to stay. They've become a bit of a trademark, so I'm glad they aren't going anywhere! I am so glad we have the pictures to remember Noah's time as a baby because it went by so quickly, and there just isn't much baby leftover to remember him by - he is a full blown toddler. I know I'm in for quite an adventure these next couple of years, but for now, I'm just enjoying every second of this stage of life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS