12.17.2009

A Blast from the Past

A few months ago, I somehow managed to lose my charger for my digital camera. This by itself drove me crazy because I really don't lose things. I almost always put things down in the same place, so I never have to guess where they might be. Finally, I gave up the search a couple of weeks ago and bought a new charger. When I turned my camera on, I noticed that I had some pictures on my memory card from a great day Ryan, Noah, and I spent together in August. It has been so cold lately that it was nice to think about warm, sunny days that are ahead this summer!



One morning we decided to go to the Farmer's Market. It is honestly one of my favorite things to do. I love the idea of supporting local farmers/gardeners, as well as providing fresh vegetables for my family. We walked around for awhile, checking out all the delicious looking peppers, tomatoes, onions, etc. I settled on some of each and then bought some fresh salsa, too. It was WONDERFUL! Here is the rest of our trip in pictures...



Ryan chasing Noah in an open field!



I love a baby in blue jeans!


Fresh cherry tomatoes are one of Noah's favorites!



This is one of my favorite pictures of Noah playing with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS