11.11.2009

Happy Halloween 2009 Edition


Welcome to the 2009 Edition of the Abell Family Halloween celebration! It really does seem like just yesterday that Noah was dressed up like a dragon. I know I've posted so many pictures of him in the frog costume, but isn't it just perfect?!?! Once again we grabbed some pizza, though this time it was Pizza Hut stuffed crust (our fav!) rather than Papa John's. Because we've done this two years in a row, I'm committed to making it a tradition. I just love popping open the CR-V, putting the pizza in the back, and pigging out while little kids run around in costumes collecting candy. I know, I know...we'll probably end up taking Noah around next year. How will I fit in the pizza tradition? I'm not sure, but we will do it! I have a passion for creating traditions.

Noah really got the hang of giving people the candy after they said, "Trick or Treat." I felt horrible because after I snapped this picture, I said, "Don't worry, I didn't get her in the picture" to this dad. Ryan was like, "Uh...that was a boy." I felt horrible. Oh well! Guess he pulled off his costume really well. That's a compliment, right?


This is our little neighbor, Elizabeth. Isn't she beautiful?? When she told me she was dressing up as Snow White, I asked if she had ever seen the movie. After answering with the shake of her head, I promply ran into the house and let her borrow our copy (Toys R Us had a deal for $9.99 after using a $10 off coupon...of course). She loved it! Ryan and I like to believe that Noah will grow up and fall in love with her. :) What a beauty, and she's super sweet to him, too!

Last year it was easy to snap a quick picture of Noah on my lap. This year...not so much! He wanted to run, run, run and take the candy bowl from here to there. He was on a mission! Seriously. This kid focuses on a "project" like that, and there is no stopping him. It reminds me of someone, but I can't think of who...

Here he is...still crying and not wanting to get his picture taken. Oh well, there's always next year! Until then, Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS