9.14.2009

Do You See The Resemblance?

When people see our family in public, they often ask, "So who does he look like?" Seriously, we get this question nearly every single day, no matter where we go. We then explain that Noah has my hair from when I was little. He has Ryan's fair skin, and Noah got his eyes from his great grandpas. Just after telling one person, someone else will stop us and ask. So, to put the argument to rest, here is a picture of me when I was a little girl and a picture of Noah. Ryan's mom is working on getting me pictures of Ryan when he was little, and when I get one, I will post another blog with pictures of Ryan and Noah so you can compare.

So what do you think? Leave a comment...I dare you! :)

3 comments:

Lisa B said...

You are like two peas in a pod!! So cute!!!

Mandy said...

Definitely see the resemblance AMy! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok. I always said he was Ryan with blue eyes, but I now see the light. He definintely resembles you, but I must see a picture of Ryan as a baby before I make my final decision. I will let you know the verdict. I still don't see how people don't think he looks like either one of you. Ridiculous I say! Love, Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS