9.24.2009

Dance Party 2009

Noah LOVES music! Seriously - if we are at home, he is always begging us to turn on the radio so he can dance around. It is hysterical! I remember when we would go to church when I was pregnant, Noah would just go crazy moving around at the beginning of the service when everyone is singing worship music! I have great memories of that time in my life. Seeing Noah dance now seriously brings me more joy than you can imagine! I think today is the most fun I've ever had with him, and I can't wait till he is bigger, and we can do all sorts of things together. I have big plans for scavenger hunts, craft projects, trips to fun places, etc. I am the luckiest mom in the whole world to have Noah as my son! Thank you, Lord, for picking him just for us, as well as picking us just for him! Enjoy this video of his Dance Party 2009.

video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Goodness. That is the cutest thing I have seen all week! He is going to be a little drummer, I think, with the way he is banging on that radio! I love it!
Jess

Infarrantly Creative said...

The kid has some moves! Soooo cute. Love that kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS