9.14.2009

Buddies

When I was a little girl, my best friend one of my babysitter's little boys. His name was Brent, and we were inseparable! We did everything together - played in the woods together, built forts together, got picked on together, got in trouble together - well, you get the picture. I love the idea of Noah's best friend being another little girl and having that kind of experience that I did. Why? Well, I don't know. It just seems like when a little girl and a little boy play together, they just balance each other out so well. They aren't too whiny, too aggressive, too sensitive, or too wild. I like balance....I thrive on balance! You can imagine how excited I am that when Noah is at the sitter, there is just one other little girl there named Evelyn. I LOVE that they are such good buddies! Alissa took them to the apple orchard last week, and she said that the two of them sat in their carseats in the backseat just giggling the entire 20 minute drive to and from the orchard. HILARIOUS! I wish I could've seen that.
While I don't have a picture from that trip, I do have one from a trip to the zoo that we took when our friends Alyssa and Bayla joined us. How cute are they side-by-side? I love just them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS