6.30.2009

Where Have I Been???

I'm not sure how it happens, but it has been almost three weeks since I last wrote. You'd think that with not working all summer I would have so much more time to blog! It seems to be quite the opposite. Our schedules are so packed, and thought it is busy, I am enjoying every second of it!
I have been able to knock a few projects off my list:

1. All 16 doorknobs and 2 deadbolts replaced: Before = Brass & After = Oil Rubbed Bronze
2. All kitchen cabinet hardware is replaced: Before = Brass & After = Oil Rubbed Bronze
3. Garage is cleaned
4. House has been bug-proofed
5. Master Bathroom is now painted Toasted Almond
6. New shower curtain and towels for the master bathroom
7. Materials purchased for peg boards in garage and office closet
8. Closets cleaned and organized in office and guest bedroom
9. Carpets cleaned with steam-vac (pics below)

I still love this yellow and red combination!

Finally! SO CLEAN!!!

Seriously...were our carpets THAT dirty?

So, I really do apologize for not writing more frequently this summer. I am having an incredible time here at home with Noah! PLUS, I have finally had the time to do all of the things that I have put off for far too long.

Stay tuned for more adventures with the Abells!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS