6.30.2009

Climbing Stairs & Play Time

Oh if you could just see Noah climb the stairs...it really is one of his favorite things in the world! As soon as he hears me open the gate downstairs in an attempt to walk upstairs, he makes a beeline to the stairs as fast as he can. Check out his skills!

video

I also got a video of Noah just playing in his playroom. These moments seem so ordinary, but I really want to treasure them because before I know it, he'll be all grown up, graduating from high school, and heading off to college...sigh....

video

1 comment:

The Deaton Family said...

We have one of these and Alexander loves it too! I always leave a special prize in the green compartment. He gets a kick out of finding his Curious George figure in there. :) Boys are just too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS