4.14.2009

Tuesday Shopping

Ok, I don't have any pictures this time around, but I wanted to share my exciting savings today.

Target
Market Pantry Fruit Snacks - 44 cents
2 Johnson's buddy soaps - 22 cents each
Gatorade - 3.25 (Ryan loves this, and I love him, so I'm willing to spend more on him than on anything else...hehe) :)
2 Loofahs - $1 each
Axe body wash (trial size) - FREE
3 Johnson and Johnson First Aid Kits - FREE

CVS
Softsoap Body Wash - FREE plus overage (I had a $1 off coupon)
Kelloggs Corn Pops - $1

Meijer (not sure of individual costs)
White Bread
2 Ziplock Freezer Bags
2 Freshlike Frozen Green Beans
Skim Milk
4 Campbell's Cream Soups (Mushroom, Celery, and Chicken)
Velveeta
Kraft Dressing
French's Mustard
Breyer's Vanilla Ice Cream

Kroger
Shank Ham - 77 cents per pound
Eggs - 89 cents
6 shredded cheese - 99 cents each
3 Pillsbury Pizza Crusts - 45 cents each

And the grand total....

Total Value of all Products: $95.19
Total Spent: $38.55
Total Saved: $56.64

I have $12 left in my grocery fund until Saturday, and I already cut my total grocery budget down to $350 a month. I'll be at $300 per month in no time! :)

1 comment:

Mandy and Jerry said...

This is awesome, Amy! You are my grocery game hero ;) I am still getting the hang of things... this week wasn't our best since we both hate ham and it was on such sale... and then we ran out of food because I didn't want to buy anyhting that wasn't on sale, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS