4.03.2009

Playground Fun

I see these beautiful eyes everyday, and they still amaze me.
A couple weeks ago when it began to warm up, Ryan and I started taking Noah and Kya to the park. Usually we go to the playground at our church because it's so close to our house. One afternoon, we took Noah to this big park where lots of other kids were playing. He loved looking around and watching all the kids running and playing. Most places have baby swings, and he loves to go down the slide with us. He'll also crawl through the tunnels. It is so sweet because Noah will have the BIGGEST smile on his face the entire time! He seriously doesn't stop smiling. This boy loves to be outside. I remember last summer spending so much time on our hammock because it was the only thing that would calm him down when he was really fussy. There was something about the sunshine and fresh air that just helped so much. Now, almost a year later, Noah is still drawn to the outdoors. Here are some pictures from a recent trip to the park.


Isn't he becoming such a little boy? Of course, all he wanted to do was eat the mulch. :)


We are getting so excited to take him to other new places this summer now that he is old enough to enjoy them. We're going to buy a membership to the Indianapolis Zoo ($100), and I can't wait! I actually think Ryan is more excited than any of us. We went to Fountain Square Diner today for lunch since Ryan took the day off work to enjoy my last real day of Spring Break. :) It was a really fun place! I'm too embarrassed to name our fatty, greasy meals, but they were GOOOD. Noah behaved himself pretty well, too. As long as we gave him plenty of puffs and bits of our meals, he was content. He has mastered signing for "more", and now we are trying to teach him "more please". :) It is so cute! I love my family. I am the luckiest person in the world.

1 comment:

Mandy and Jerry said...

So cute! I can't wait to take Bella to the park! I was thinking of the zoo membership too but I can't decide if we should wait till next year when she's a little bigger. I am so excited though to go to the zoo with a kid... I think it just gives us an excuse to go, haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS