3.14.2009

Once a Baby...Almost a Little Boy

Ok, following the theme of my last blog, does Noah look like a little boy in this picture or what? My cousin's wife Angie bought Noah this t-shirt recently, and although it's a little big on him, it was perfect for our Battle of the Bands event at church that Ryan helped to judge. Noah and I danced around while two different bands played and had a great time! He really likes to dance with me at home, too. When I hold him up and spin around in a circle, Noah will just laugh and kick his little legs like crazy! It's super cute!

Noah still takes 3 naps a day and sleeps 12 hours at night. It's glorious! I really would like for him to take two long naps, but he just seems to really need that third nap still. Fine by me! I have continued to make his baby food, which has been a lot of fun! I just bought some nectarines for him to try. I'm thinking about buying some eggplant soon, too. His awake time has stretched into being closer to the 2 hour mark, and he is just so busy! Noah will play with his toys for a bit and then realize that I'm nearby. He'll rush over to me as if he hasn't seen me in days...and then rush back off to play. Very cute! Here is a video to give you an idea what playtime is like for Noah.

video

Now can you understand why I haven't been blogging? :)

1 comment:

Mandy and Jerry said...

What a little man!! He likes his sleep, huh? Bella already stays awake 2 hours and only takes 2 naps (2 hours each) a day, LOL! I don't know what kind of hurry she is in...
he is so cute, Amy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS