3.28.2009

Noah The Boy

I love being a school psychologist! While it was really tough going back to work, being away from Noah, and dealing with all of the changes in special education law, I really am so fortunate to be in this job. One of my very favorite things about it is the fact that I still get to enjoy lots of breaks...the most recent one being Spring Break!!! Yesterday was my last day of work for an entire week. I'm really looking forward to time at home with Noah this week. Have I mentioned that my part time status was reapproved for next year? HOORAY! I am so lucky that they allow me to work 2 1/2 days per week. I can't imagine going back full time yet. I just feel so productive at both home and work. I know I would've have that great balance between the two like I do now if I had to work full time. I give HUGE props to all mothers who work full time!

Noah is having a pretty fussy day, which really never happens. He typically only cries when he is starting to get tired. We think it's because he is cutting 3 teeth right now. Two of his bottom teeth and his top left front tooth are in right now. He's cutting the other top front tooth, the tooth next to that one, and another tooth next to his bottom right one. Was that clear as mud? :) Anyway, I feel bad for my mom and her husband because they are watching him tonight so that we can go on a date. Hooray for us (but possibly rough for them)! Hopefully after getting a big nap this afternoon, Noah will wake up feeling happy again. Speaking of naps, he is finally taking just two naps on most occasions and is eating every 4 hours rather than every 3. It is nice!!! Our typical day looks like this:

8:00 a.m. Wake up and eat (Milk, oatmeal cereal, and fruit)
Play for 2 hours
10:00 a.m. Take first nap
Sleep for 2 hours
12:00 p.m. Wake up and eat (Milk, Vegetable, and Fruit)
Play for 2 hours
2:00 p.m. Take second nap
Sleep for 2 hours
4:00 p.m. Wake up and eat (Milk, Vegetable, Rice Cereal, and Fruit)
Play until bedtime between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m.
Sleep for 12 hours

THANK YOU BABYWISE!!!

Noah's vaccination schedule is a little different than the recommended schedule. I wrote about his shots from 2-7 months in a previous blog. Here is the schedule for his upcoming shots:

12 months: Prevnar (pneumococcal)
15 months: Varicella (Chicken Pox) & HiB
18 months: DTaP
24 months: Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)

I am so fortunate to work with such a great pediatrician! Dr. Gloyeske works at Southside Pediatrics in Indianapolis. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a pediatrician in this area. Well, have a great weekend! I am so excited for a night on the town with my husband!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS