12.18.2008

Unforgettable

Unforgettable...it's the word my friend Abigail used to describe The Lion King last night. I am still in awe at the magic that Disney creates! It was easily the best musical I have ever seen. In fact, it is honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! I had tears in my eyes during the opening scene because it was just so perfect and magical. If you visit the link above, you can see a sneak preview of the show. I would go see this musical again in a heart beat! Here is the Simba stuffed animal that we picked out for Noah. Isn't it great??
We had dinner at Eagle's Nest at the Hyatt downtown before dinner. It's a revolving restaurant at the very top of the hotel. The view was unbelievable...but I have to be honest, I did get a little dizzy if I thought too much about the fact that we were moving. I had a 10 oz. filet mignon, white truffle mashed potatoes, and baby vegatables. It was all so glorious! Ryan and Abigail both had lobster tail, and Ryan had a petit filet with his lobster, too. Devin ordered the same thing I did but got it stuffed with crab meat. The food was simply to die for! :)

All in all, it was a great way to celebrate Christmas with some of our best friends! Please go see The Lion King so we can talk about how wonderfully perfect it is. :) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS