11.03.2008

Trick or Treat!


Halloween was fun this year! I know Noah isn't old enough to really understand the concept of dressing up and eating enough candy to make your teeth rot, but we still had a great time together. Ryan grabbed some pizzas at Papa Johns, and we sat in our driveway passing out candy and munching on pizza. The weather was perfect, and Noah was such a good little boy in his dragon costume! It really doesn't take much to make me happy. Eating pizza out of the box with my boys is all I need to fill my cup. :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I just love all your pictures Ames!! Noah is SOOO cute, he just gets cuter and cuter I sware! I LOOOVE the dragon costume and the picture of him in that news-boy hat...oh my gosh! I hope we get to see the 3 of you soon! I want to come play with Noah now that he's big enough that I'm not scared I'll break him ;) Miss ya!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS