11.03.2008

It's November Already?

This is me having a hard time letting go of Noah before work one morning.

Wow! Where has the time gone? Noah is just a couple weeks away from being 6 months old, and I honestly can't believe it. So many things have happened, but I was too busy reading ALL of Stephanie Meyer's books (Twilight Saga). They were the BEST books I have read in a really long time. In fact, I'm honestly considering reading them all over again. Because I was busy reading nearly 2,000 pages over the past 3 weeks or so, I didn't blog at all about Noah's life. Trust me, that's not all that got put to the side during my obsessive reading. Fortunately, Ryan was really supportive and encouraged me to just relax and read all I wanted! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Noah, Mommy, and Daddy time.
I had a Women's Retreat at church, so Ryan stayed home with Noah for a day
and a half. Looks like Noah was having a good time! :)
Oh my goodness...could he be any sweeter??? I love this picture!

Noah all bundled up to take Kya on a walk on a chilly Fall day!

Guess who I look like?

1 comment:

SaraBeth said...

I love all of the pics you've posted! Baby Noah is so handsome, and his cheeks are adorable. I hope to get to see you all soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS