3.05.2008

Third Trimester Begins!!!

Hooray! Our third trimester began today! We are exactly 28 weeks pregnant now, so here is some information about the baby's development:

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-28-weeks_1117.bc?intcmp=Nav_Global_MyBC_Stagepage

I love that every Wednesday marks a new week completed in this pregnancy. Because it comes along mid-week, after Wednesday I'm focused on finishing out the week at work. Then the weekends are mostly play time, with some projects around the house as of late. Before I know it, I'm back to work on Monday and feeling busy with things to do. Then, it's Wednesday again, and another week of pregnancy has passed! It's exciting to know that we only have 12 more weeks to go. I know it is going to go by quickly, especially if I stop myself from thinking things like, "Is it almost over yet?" or "How much longer until the baby comes?" I really think a positive mindset is more than half of the battle!

Anyway, here are some pictures of me at 28 weeks. Really, they don't seem too different from the ones at 25 weeks, but it's fun to have some new ones!


28 weeks!

I really love being pregnant!

1 comment:

michi.yamano said...

I love that shirt, it is so cute and chick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS