1.21.2008

5 Months!

Can you believe we are 5 months pregnant today? It is just crazy!! I don't feel like we have been pregnant that long, but I'm sure it's because I have been feeling so well. I am starting to notice some changes with my hips/pelvic bone lately. They just feel more loose than usual. I know it's completely normal to feel this way, but I have to admit...it's a little strange! Sometimes I just feel a little more wobbly, and other times it feels a little achy. This new change is also a little scary because I know it's my body preparing for delivering this baby. Yeah, I'm not QUITE ready to think about that in detail just yet. :) Since we're past the halfway point, I decided to get us signed up for three classes at Methodist & IU Hospitals to prepare for little Babell.

1. Weekend Childbirth Preparation Class: This is our lamaze class that last from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on a Saturday.

2. Advanced Labor Support: To help prepare us for a more natural labor (hopefully!)

3. Breastfeeding with Ease: My mom is going to attend this class with me b/c she had such a great experience with breastfeeding. So many people have a hard time, so I thought it would be fun to take this class together! It will help me feel positive from the get go. :)

Ryan took out the ceiling fan in the nursery and put in a new overhead light. Plus, he put in a dimmer switch, which will be great for those late night feedings. He has really been great about getting things ready around here! Our furniture shipped yesterday, but no one has called us or let us know when it is supposed to arrive. I can't imagine it's something they can just leave on the doorstep. :) Hopefully we'll hear something soon! Ryan and my mom are going to paint the nursery on Saturday. I tried to post a picture of the paint color, but I think you're going to have to wait until it's finished next Saturday. Let's hope we picked a good one!

That's all for now! Only 4 more months to go. Starting in March, it looks like the baby showers and childbirth classes are going to start picking up. We're just enjoying every minute of our time together before the baby comes!

1 comment:

iniquity27 said...

this is pretty exciting stuff!

i can't wait to see everything put together.

good luck you two.
love you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS