1.16.2008

26th birthday!


Last Thursday was my 26th birthday! I worked all day, and when I got home, I walked into a kitchen that smelled of roses. My dad and Danette got me these beautiful roses, and the smell has just permeated the whole house...it smells wonderful! Before I was pregnant, I didn't smell much of anything. Now, of course, I smell everything times 100! So, needless to say, I have really enjoyed smelling those roses this past week.


Ryan also surprised me with a new digital camera, and it's so cute! I have a great camera already, but because it is so big, I don't always take it with me to go here or there. Now with this little one (and it's red!), it can fit in my already tiny purse perfectly. It was a great surprise! After I opened my present, we went out to this new restaurant in Greenwood called Stir Crazy. Here's the website if you want to take a look: http://stircrazy.com/fresh.htm. It was delicious! We chose to do the "market bar" option where we picked out our meat (shrimp for Ryan and chicken for me), chose fried rice (there were rice & noodle options), and then went over to the market bar to pick out veggies that we wanted, as well as a sauce. I picked teriyaki, and Ryan got the second spiciest option. We had a great time! Here are some pictures of the night. If you are wondering what I'm doing with my hands, Ryan made me hold up twenty-six since it was my birthday. Good times!

1 comment:

dntill said...

Great photos of you. You look beautiful and I love the new tops in each photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS