1.16.2008

21 Weeks!

We made it! We're past the halfway point...it's just going by so quickly! Here is a link to read about the baby's development at 21 weeks:


So it is beginning to hit me that we are going to be 5 months pregnancy next Monday. I just can't believe how quickly the time is going. I have honestly enjoyed being pregnant...probably because I've had a realitively easy pregnancy so far. I started thinking about how I might miss being pregnant after the baby is born. Of course, maybe that's why we experience a third trimester...to remind us that this is not a state we want to be in forever and ever! :) I really can't complain about much. I can tell my back and getting more and more sore, but Ryan did buy me a prenatal massage for each month of the rest of my pregnancy for Christmas, so I just need to start scheduling them. I honestly can't wait! I bought this huge pillow to sleep with at night that looks pretty similar to this one: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267435. The only difference is that mine can zip into being a circle at one end. When you wrap the rest of the pillow around the circle, it forms a little chair that I can put the baby in at a later time. I didn't sleep that well with it the first or third nights, but on the second night, I slept great! I think it's just going to take some getting used to. It does help me sleep on my side and provides more support for my body. Speaking of my body, here are some new pictures for your enjoyment! It's wild to compare this one to our 9 week picture. My legs, arms, and face really seem the same size, but my belly just keeps growing! I've been lucky so far in how my body is changing in that I'm all belly. I do hope it stays that way, but only time will tell!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS