12.22.2007

Craziness at 4 months!

You are not going to believe what happened last night! Ryan and I were playing the Nintendo Wii having a great time. We were cracking up and just playing around. All of the sudden, I got really hungry but couldn't find anything to eat in our kitchen. I had just eaten dinner a couple hours earlier but was seriously STARVING! I asked Ryan if he would make me something...then all of the sudden...I went totally bananas!!! I started sobbing and telling him how hungry I was...(Ryan just said don't forget to write about when my head started spinning around 360 degrees). I am completely serious when I say that I was BALLING and trying to describe what I wanted to eat. This horrible high shrieking sound was coming out of my mouth as I tried to tell him what I wanted. He would say, "Do you want spaghetti?" I would start crying even harder saying, "No, I want a salad!" We were both cracking up laughing because the situation was just too funny, but I was crying at the same time because I was SO hungry (and apparently hormonal)! I wanted a salad with romaine lettuce, cheese, carrots, croutons, and poppy seed salad dressing (which I never eat but was craving at the grocery store the other day, so I bought it). Is that too much to ask??? Anyway, I continued this circus act until my salad was finished and in my hands. I didn't even use a fork, people. I ate everything with my fingers! I mean seriously...what was that all about?!?! Afterward, we started to watch a movie, and I just laid there in awe, trying to figure out what the heck just happened. I mean, we both got a good laugh out of it, and most importantly...I got a salad. I fell asleep about 15 minutes later and was out for the night. We woke up this morning still a little in awe about the whole thing. I only wish you all could have seen just a little piece of it because it was completely CRAZY! Here are some pictures of me yesterday (before the salad incident). I hit the 4 month mark on Friday and was 17 weeks along on Wednesdsay. I can't tell much difference from our last pictures (at 15 weeks, I think). I do have on maternity pants, though, which are still pretty big in the front. They are just so comfy, so I wore them to work on Friday with a long sweater! Have a nice weekend! And remember...if I ever ask for food, get it ASAP...or you may witness the craziness inside me!



4 comments:

iniquity27 said...

Poor Ryan. He did a good job, though!

dntill said...

Wow - it is amazing how that little one inside can mess with or change your body's system so very much. :) Now you can empathize though...because someday your little son or daughter will have meltdown because he or she wants his meal and wants it now and you will smile and say to yourself..."I remember when I felt just like that." See, maybe this is all preparation for future experiences you will have as a Mom (and Ryan will have as a Dad)!! God works in mysterious ways!! Thanks for sharing about your experience and I ditto Dan - as you have said may times before, your husband is wonderful and sounds like once again did a great job supporting you. I love the latest picture! You look adorable pregnant!

sarabeth said...

Oh Amy... you hormonal little doll, you! :)

Lauren said...

I love this story! I can picture it exactly! You really look great, Amy. It's true what they say, pregnant ladies glow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS