11.07.2007

11 weeks!

We hit the 11 week mark today...HOORAY! Here is the link with information about the baby's development at 11 weeks:

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-11-weeks_1100.bc

It's just so exciting to have reached this point. Our appointment is less than a week away, and I cannot wait to hear this little baby's heartbeating. I also am excited to get this ultrasound scheduled so we can find out for sure whether we are having one or two babies!

I started to get a sore throat last night and woke up in the middle of the night feeling pretty bad. I just was aching all over, and my throat was so sore. :( Fortunately, I had a lot of paperwork to catch up on at work, so I mainly hid in my office scheduling conferences, finishing reports, etc. By 2:00 p.m., I couldn't hold out any longer. I had to get home! The second I laid down on the couch I fell asleep for a couple hours. I had to work on the church bulletin when I woke up, which I just finished. As soon as Ryan gets back from running some errands, we're going to make some soup for dinner, watch some movies (I've been dying to see The Lion King), and go back to sleep. Let's hope I wake up tomorrow feeling a lot better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS