10.16.2007

First prenatal appointment in 2 1/2 hours!

During my prayers last night, I told God that I understood that the nausea is just part of being pregnant for a lot of women, and that if I had to go through feeling that way, I completely understood. Then I asked that if he felt ok with it, that I would love to have just a little relief from not feeling well. For the first time in over 4 days, I am feeling great...no nausea!!I still have to eat constantly, but I'm getting better at that thanks to my saltine crackers. I thought I was going to get sick again last night, so Ryan hooked me up with a trash can by my side of the bed. That is much better than trudging to the bathroom in the middle of the night. ;) Hey, you gotta find an upside to things or else you'll miss out on all the fun and excitement of being pregnant!

Well, we have our first prenatal appointment in 2 1/2 hours! I'm a little nervous about it, though very excited. I just am not big on being "examined" by anyone. The idea of someone poking around in places I'd rather not mention is just...goo. However, I know this is part of the deal, and it's all for Babell to have the best care! I just need to change my outlook on it, and I will be good to go. I hear by the end of giving birth, any dignity you had is out the window, so I better just get used to it. :)

I'm starting to notice that my abdomen feels a little fuller and firmer lately. It's different than before...very interesting! We will be 8 weeks along tomorrow...can you believe it?? Only 4 more weeks until this first trimester is over already! Well, time to wrap things up at work before Ryan picks me up. I'll write soon about the appointment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS