10.27.2007

Feeling much better

Well, this has been a really good week! On Monday I really started feeling better, and it continued to go that way the rest of the week. I only had stomach aches in the evening, starting around 8-9:00, which is completely do-able. :) I definitely started feeling more tired, but again it's just a good sign that this pregnancy is going well. Last night, Ryan asked me if I was going to fall asleep, and I was like, "I'm tired, but I really want to stay awake and spend some time with you." He told me not to worry about it and to just fall asleep and do what I needed to do. With that said, I fell asleep about 1 minute later. I was really fighting falling asleep because I feel like he and I have not spend any time together lately. I go to work (he gets up right after I leave), I come home, I eat something, and then I fall asleep. It doesn't leave much time for Ryan, and I feel pretty bad about it. Unless he is lying to me, he really doesn't seem to mind too much. I think he realizes that my body has kind of taken over, and we're both at its mercy. :) So needless to say, I fell asleep at 7-7:30 last night and woke up about 10 p.m. We stayed up until about midnight...because I really wanted to spend some time with him...and then finally went to bed. I fell asleep again in about 2 seconds and slept until about 9 a.m. I wake up every morning, and this baby is the first thing I think about. I wonder how it has grown since the day before and hope that it's safe and sound.

I know I've already said it a million times, but Ryan has been great. Seriously....great. Right now, I'm writing this blog, and he is making our breakfast...biscuits, eggs, and bacon. I was always the one cooking meals, but he has been such a champion. I definitely feel well enough to cook today, but he still just takes care of it. I really am the luckiest person in the world.

I had a dream about Babell last week. I was at the hospital and had just given birth to the baby. It was BEAUTIFUL!! We had a little baby boy, and it looked so much like Ryan. It had these cute curls, though...kind of like the ones our nephew Micah used to have. It was just too cute! I remember feeling completely at peace, looking at Ryan and this new life. I woke up with a smile on my face, looking forward to the day when we finally get to meet this baby.

Well, it's time for breakfast! Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

rebekahallebach said...

I KNEW it...BOY. Although, your nausea has me rethinking my instinct!? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS