10.03.2007

6 weeks!

Ok, so we just hit the six week mark with little Baby Abell! Here is a link to a website that gives us weekly updates about Babell's development:

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/06weeks/

Can you believe that its heart is already beating and soon it will begin moving, though I won't feel a thing. It's just crazy! It takes everything I have not to peak ahead to Week 7. I just can't wait to find out what will happen next, but at the same, I really want to enjoy the moment and not get too far ahead of myself. All of you know how much I like to plan, plan, plan and be as prepared as possible, but I am really restraining myself. :)

Not too much new to report except that I really have to eat as soon as I get a little hungry or I start to feel a little nauseous. It's not like a stomach ache I've had before...just more like a dull ache than anything. The thought of cottage cheese (I'm getting a lump in my throat just thinking about it) is making me want to get sick. I just bought another container b/c I want to make sure my calcium intake is high enough. Looks like I need to find an alternative because the texture of cottage cheese........BLAH!

Ryan made dinner tonight...spaghetti! I'm telling you, it was the best spaghetti ever. I just wanted some of that good ol', down home, meaty goodness, and he made it just right. He better watch out, or he's going to be cooking more often!

I haven't been sleeping through the whole night for awhile now. I wake up, turn over, and fall back to sleep. This must have happened about 20 times last night, but I really don't mind! It's not my favorite thing in the world, but really I am just so happy that we are pregnant. It's just totally worth it!

Well, that's all for now. Ryan is practicing the guitar for church, and I need to create a new bulletin for church. I love all of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS